turn on moderation 
  « previous question next question »  
Me and my gf sometimes struggle financially because she doesn't work (she's only nine years old). We live next to a school so as an addition source of income I'm planning on selling ice cream and candies. This would also give me a legitimate reason for being there and allow me to subtly molest sexy preteen girls. My only question is whether convicted sex offenders are allowed to do this. If I ask the school they will get suspicious so I was wondering if any of you guys know the answer.

UNITED STATES / JUL 11, 2018 11:51 AM EST

I turned your question over to the FBI website. I bet they will be tracking your IP and show up to give you a definitive answer to your question.

UNITED STATES / JUL 11, 2018 1:41 PM EST