turn on moderation 
  « previous question next question »  
My boyfriend gets rock hard when pleasuring me but after I finish and the focus turns to him, he loses his erection. It's really frustrating for him. I think we should just give it time and it'll come (ha!) eventually but he wants to see a doctor. Any advice/suggestions?

UNITED STATES / AUG 29, 2018 5:01 PM EST

Seeing a doctor about something like that can't hurt. You're lucky that he's actually willing, most guys who have this problem are too ashamed to see a doctor about it

UNITED STATES / AUG 29, 2018 9:26 PM EST
Yes, get it when it's hard, dumbass.

UNITED STATES / AUG 29, 2018 5:02 PM EST