turn on moderation 
1466 questions matching: government
new search
Uniballer is a bore on top of being a government ward. Why we served to protect his cowardice ass I'll never know.

UNITED STATES / AUG 19, 2019 4:46 PM EST

» 4 answers

That coward uniballer is a disgrace to white people. Too scared to serve. Only takes from the government. Never gives back. And speaks bad of other races. No one is a stuck-up like him. Had other things to do. God I hate lazy ass cowards.

UNITED STATES / AUG 19, 2019 1:54 PM EST

» 1 answer

Uniballer the coward. I hate people that only take from their government but never give back.

UNITED STATES / AUG 17, 2019 8:01 PM EST

» 2 answers

Uni is 100% a lazy white man. Takes from the government all day so he can post here.

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 1:58 PM EST

» 2 answers

Uni is 100% a lazy white man. Takes from the government all day

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 1:58 PM EST

» 1 answer

Uni is 100% a lazy white man. Takes from the government all day so he can post here. Can anyone be more of a leech?

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 1:21 PM EST

» 2 answers

Are you are too lazy to write out my sh*t bag full name of Uni Small Ball Leach off the Government Baller? uniballer ( ID-312 ) UNITED STATES/Aug 13, 2019 08:43 AM

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 11:43 AM EST

» 2 answers

72% of blacks admit that they are nั–gger cunts who post all day and live off the government. The remaining 28% are lying nั–gger cunts.

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 7:42 AM EST

» 3 answers

The System killed Epstein because he had some serious dox on some powerful people. Is there some kind of Pedo Mafia that is in collusion with the government?

UNITED STATES / AUG 10, 2019 5:34 PM EST

» 7 answers

Tump hates Mexicans so he is punishing little children. You don't remove children from their families just because they were trying to come to the US. Yes they should do it legally but our country makes them wait for years. The US government are the same as the Nazis. Also punishing chronic pain patients just a way to get them to commit suicide. Wake up people. One day soon you will see the army coming down your street, martial law This country has gone to hell and Trump is leading the way.

UNITED STATES / AUG 7, 2019 11:30 AM EST

» 11 answers

Georgia. Nothing but white trash. Lazy ass good for nothing trailer trash. Just take from the government and never give back.


» 1 answer

We cannot accept the fact that Brett Kavanaugh misled and lied while sworn under oath and no action is being taken against him. This shows disrespect to what America once was, and all trust for government is now lost

UNITED STATES / OCT 8, 2018 11:06 PM EST

» 15 answers

How many international laws has the U.S. government violated by letting Donald Trump and his gang of exceptional individuals ruin everything?


» 7 answers

Donald Trump has admitted his campaign colluded with the Russian government to get elected, failed in his duty as Commander in Chief to defend our democracy, takes money from foreign governments daily, actively obstructs justice, and thinks he is above the law. We the people must impeach this president.

UNITED STATES / SEP 28, 2018 11:36 AM EST

» 104 answers

Donald Trump resigns! CNN has announced it 5 minutes ago. Trump has agreed to resign rather than be sent to prison for the Cavanaugh sex crimes against a minor named little sissy ford. Trump will agree to an interim government with Obama as an advisor to Hillary who is acting president.

UNITED STATES / SEP 23, 2018 9:03 PM EST

» 2 answers

The one thing fascistic governments must do is create an enemy-enemies to stoke fear in a population and to create a brute force ... There is no migration crisis. There is no excuse for child concentration camps -kidnapping drugging children.

UNITED STATES / SEP 20, 2018 12:53 PM EST

» 2 answers

Our government should be of the people, by the people and for the people, not of the Nazis, by the white supremacists, and for Donald Trump. Come together right now because our freedom and democracy is at stake. Vote 2018. ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ๐ŸŒŠ

UNITED STATES / SEP 8, 2018 10:57 AM EST

» 4 answers

Fortunately we have honest news media that follow a mandate to keep the American people informed of government function. The Op-Ed to the NYT provides critical information concerning function and corruption in the Trump administration. It is very concerning.


» 2 answers

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

UNITED STATES / AUG 16, 2018 7:07 PM EST

» 1 answer

Why didn't the government tell Donald Trump that treason was illeagle?

UNITED STATES / AUG 1, 2018 12:24 PM EST

» 2 answers

« Previous | Next »