turn on moderation 
23393 questions matching: people
new search
Lock Unifaggot up! He's a threat to all freedom loving people of earth!

UNITED STATES / AUG 20, 2019 4:44 PM EST

» 3 answers

Steve is back posting his crap on gp. Those people are the only ones stupid enough to like his 'art'.

UNITED STATES / AUG 19, 2019 2:41 AM EST

» 3 answers

That coward uniballer is a disgrace to white people. Too scared to serve. Only takes from the government. Never gives back. And speaks bad of other races. No one is a stuck-up like him. Had other things to do. God I hate lazy ass cowards.

UNITED STATES / AUG 19, 2019 1:54 PM EST

» 1 answer

Remember when people of color were enslaved, women had no civil rights, and people died of easily curable diseases? These are a few of Republicans' favorite things.

UNITED STATES / AUG 18, 2019 1:00 PM EST

» 3 answers

Uniballer the coward. I hate people that only take from their government but never give back.

UNITED STATES / AUG 17, 2019 8:01 PM EST

» 2 answers

00909 Are you one of those people who are losers in life and find coming to an anonymous website and spread your venom and get away with it, satisfying in your warped dysfunctional behavior, that doesn't allow you to fit in to normal society?

UNITED STATES / AUG 17, 2019 6:01 PM EST

» 3 answers

When will people start realizing that everyone associated with Trump are fired, arrested, indicted, going to prison, in prison, getting knocked off in prison.Yeah, if he nominates you run the other way.He’s jinxed. He already Bankrupted himself now America is next.

UNITED STATES / AUG 17, 2019 9:20 AM EST

» 18 answers

The United States is learning much from the failed racist Russian puppet. We have similar, though more advanced, white nationalism. The Trumpian Radicalizing of white supremacy has people worried about their children, and far beyond.

UNITED STATES / AUG 16, 2019 8:01 PM EST

» 2 answers

Nazis are murdering people, farmers are going broke & the arctic is melting. Maybe next time let's not hand the world's most difficult job to a toxic moron lost & wandering in a haze of dementia & untreated tertiary syphilis who can't even spell his own fuking name.

UNITED STATES / AUG 16, 2019 4:15 PM EST

» 1 answer

Hey, did you know that corn flakes were invented by a doctor yesterday to keep people from masterbating to my children ? uniballer ( ID-312 ) UNITED STATES/Aug 16, 2019 06:51 AM

UNITED STATES / AUG 16, 2019 9:40 AM EST

» 12 answers

Did you know that corn flakes were invented by a doctor yesterday to keep people from masterbating to my children ? uniballer ( ID-312 ) UNITED STATES/Aug 16, 2019 06:51 AM

UNITED STATES / AUG 16, 2019 9:30 AM EST

» 2 answers

The guy who told 4 Congresswomen of color to "go back to where they came from" and called Nazis "very fine people" is worried that his label of being racist will stick. Well, if the White Hood fits...

UNITED STATES / AUG 15, 2019 4:00 PM EST

» 5 answers

72% of blacks are awful people.

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 1:40 PM EST

» 2 answers

72% of black people only have money at the first of the month.

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 1:15 PM EST

» 2 answers

72% of blacks admit that they are nіgger cunts who live off of other people's taxes. The remaining 28% are lying nіgger cunts.

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 7:44 AM EST

» 2 answers

What do you think about those people who sniff you when kissing you on the cheek? I hate when someone I don’t know well does that! I think that is very personal! My mother used to do that when I was a child.. that is a v personal, very intimate thing to do me finks. 🧐

UNITED STATES / AUG 12, 2019 7:13 PM EST

» 8 answers

And uni says Trump people ain't racists. His posts proves that is a lie.

UNITED STATES / AUG 12, 2019 7:12 PM EST

» 6 answers

Donald Trump is nuts and so are all the people that believe what he says! He is a dictator and the worst thing that happened to America in my lifetime!

UNITED STATES / AUG 12, 2019 2:25 PM EST

» 10 answers

Just because prepubescent girls are not legally allowed to consent does not mean they’re incapable of consent. There are still sodomy laws on the books in many states. Surely you wouldn’t say that because sodomy is illegal, therefore people are incapable of sodomy. That would be just as ridiculous as the claim that children can’t consent. Neither the Bible nor the Book of Mormon establish age of consent laws because God understands that love is love regardless of age.

UNITED STATES / AUG 11, 2019 10:24 AM EST

» 1 answer

The System killed Epstein because he had some serious dox on some powerful people. Is there some kind of Pedo Mafia that is in collusion with the government?

UNITED STATES / AUG 10, 2019 5:34 PM EST

» 7 answers

« Previous | Next »