turn on moderation 
5285 questions matching: stupid
new search
"Nothing in all the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity"

UNITED STATES / AUG 21, 2019 3:12 PM EST

» 8 answers

Steve is back posting his crap on gp. Those people are the only ones stupid enough to like his 'art'.

UNITED STATES / AUG 19, 2019 2:41 AM EST

» 3 answers

Do you need to be overweight and stupid to be american?

UNITED KINGDOM / AUG 17, 2019 3:59 PM EST

» 5 answers

Trump loves his hate rallies because it's the only time he's not the stupidest person in the room.

UNITED STATES / AUG 17, 2019 12:24 PM EST

» 4 answers

Beerсock wrote this: I know how I felt when my son, a minor was stalked and targeted by a certain pervert who lives in the US. No stupid fućking wall would have stopped a sick Yank posting his sick-minded stuff about him, would it. I take no fućking lessons from perverts. ITALY/Jul 27, 2019 01:20 AM

UNITED STATES / AUG 16, 2019 8:15 AM EST

» 1 answer

Is Professor Oak a stupid man? Cuz he doesn't know his Grandson's name!

UNITED STATES / AUG 16, 2019 7:27 AM EST

» 2 answers

72% of trump supporters are just as stupid as the other 28%.

UNITED STATES / AUG 14, 2019 1:44 PM EST

» 11 answers

You know uniballer you are considered the stupidest MF here? Kinda think you're too stupid for even that.

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 6:10 PM EST

» 1 answer

Why must we spend our days being horrified, sickened and ashamed by trump traitor and his stupid violent cult followers?

UNITED STATES / AUG 13, 2019 3:18 PM EST

» 1 answer

Trump’s “great economy” is crashing. Check the stock market. Worst drop in years. Trade war was a really stupid move, Donny.

CANADA / AUG 5, 2019 1:56 PM EST

» 6 answers

Stupid nlggers are too lazy to do a mass anything amen.

UNITED STATES / AUG 4, 2019 2:16 PM EST

» 1 answer

Donald Trump is amoral, cheating, lying, tantrum throwing, candy ass, stupid, irrational, butt hurt, barely literate, sponge headed, sneaky disengenuous, smarmy, scum.

UNITED STATES / OCT 16, 2018 2:30 PM EST

» 5 answers

Last night I was almost silenced on by the right wing war profiteer trash who occupy this site, built for people's social justice dialog. You've destroyed Detroit and now southern north florida. You can't silence me repeating cnn, Rachael Maddow of MSNBC was in tears, crying because trump finally will be summoned to the supreme court and the fbi for explaining how his coal burning caused the storms that killed stupid garbage white and minorities.

UNITED STATES / OCT 14, 2018 1:11 PM EST

» 2 answers

JC Survey time!! DO you find soh a) bright, smart and entertaining? B) a self promoting boring attention whore or c) so stupid that you're surprised she can log on to the internet at all

UNITED STATES / OCT 13, 2018 11:44 AM EST

» 15 answers

There's nothing intelligent about bullying! His name isnt idiot, libtard or trumphater. You can should him Dave, like any other average guy. The antitrump statements you allege he's made always are so stupid it's obvious you want him looking like a fool. Here's a news item, the only negative trump statements he has ever posted he gives easy to verify sources on MSNBC & CNN or PBS. If you were actually men you would apologize and listen.

UNITED STATES / OCT 11, 2018 7:48 PM EST

» 1 answer

You guys are stupid × 1 million to the power of atomic-power megatron! How stupid people are here and everywhere. I see songs from 1950s rock a Trumphater. None of you noticed trump was not president in 1957! You didn't even catch that. They are made up songs.

UNITED STATES / OCT 11, 2018 11:23 AM EST

» 9 answers

Why is the_donald so stupid?

UNITED STATES / OCT 9, 2018 8:05 PM EST

» 3 answers

Saturday night in Kansas Trump said that “every senator” has signed on to a bill called the “Open Borders Bill.” Except...there’s no such thing. So my question to you is...how stupid are trump cult followers to believe this? Scale of 1-10 please, with 10 being real fuсking stupid.

UNITED STATES / OCT 8, 2018 2:46 PM EST

» 6 answers

Let see, conservatives have a majority, in both Houses and in the White House. And it still hasn't sunk in that they may be doing something wrong. Hahahaha go figure, I love them. Stupid asses.

UNITED STATES / OCT 6, 2018 4:51 PM EST

» 3 answers

Justcurio News Network: Known pussy-grabber Brett Kavanaugh confirmed to the Supreme Court this afternoon. In other news, Trump supporters are once again showing to the world what ignorant, perverted, stupid, Windows-using pieces of shìt they are, it’s a wonder that the country is still surviving this disaster of an administration.

UNITED STATES / OCT 6, 2018 4:33 PM EST

» 34 answers

« Previous | Next »